Friday, March 13, 2015

March 13th THOUGHTS!

So I've been feeling like I've been on this spinning top of a journey for FOREVER! I've been super struggling for about the last month to stay on track and keep focused on my goals. I've lost inches still,went down another size and I also lost 2 pounds but, I have not seen a marked improvement.
So a few days ago I tightened my belt and reset my focus.  I am hoping to make some good improvement by summer time.
Instead of going low carb like I had been I am trying to eat like the Hormone Weight Loss Diet. It includes some grains or seeds like quinoa, brown rice and corn. I will be seriously focused on portion control this round I am going to be using My Fitness Pal religiously and counting calories. Most of my previous weight has been lost by just guessing on calories and using low carb. This will be a serious turn from what I've done.

I noticed when I was doing low carb my joints hurt a lot of the time and after doing some research I noticed this might have something to do with the diet. I also had some other problems from it but, we won't mention that on here. You'll thank me darling, no really!

So, here are some focuses for me.

1. No mindless eating. If it goes in my mouth it COUNTS and make it nutritious and healthy.
2. No sugar. I am going to see how long I can go without eating a sugary treat. The most I've gone is 3 weeks I will see if I beat that this time.
3. Water, drink up baby!
4. Exercise refinement. Going to try getting at least 2 exercise periods in every day.

Thanks daughter for the photo!

I am going to start training for a 5 K I hope to run/walk in Redding on the first saturday in May. I also have my hiking challenge of hiking Castle Crags with a friend in June.
With this summer to look forward to I need my rear to be in gear!


No comments:

Post a Comment