Thursday, February 11, 2016

It Is FINISHED!

I am done with the Whole 30 and I completed it successfully! I am so happy to be finished with that chapter of my life.  There were negatives and positives about it.


The Happy:

1. I can live without sugar. It's ok I didn't die and I did not notice anything scary happening to me.
2. What a great reset for my mind in regards to food.
3. 3 meals a day = no problem. I don't REALLY  need all those snacks




The Sad:

1. Dairy is my friend. I was very depressed for the 30 days. I have read dairy boosts your serotonin levels and I believe this is the case with me. 
2. As I mentioned I was depressed.... I also felt super tired, achy, groggy and a whole bunch of other yucks.
I never found the energy that everyone on Whole30.com talks about


So retrospect I am very excited to have done this. It was challenging and soul-reveling. I am however, glad to be adding some things back into my life. My focus for this week is using My Fitness Pal and working out 30 minutes every day. I will check back in Sunday with some stats and start adding all my new recipes on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment