Monday, February 1, 2016

Feb 1st 2015

It's a new month and here we go. More lessons, more steps, more movement in my journey to take. Where shall I go and who will I be at the end of this? 
Today I begin Day 23 of Whole 30. 
This last week was filled with victories and moments of wanting to smack my face with the palm of my hand. 
It is an uphill journey and we all know when you are climbing a mountain of any size it is no small task. Last week I had moments where I just sat down like a small child and cried into my hands over the food I could not eat. I spent a lot of time wallowing in self pity. There were phrases like "I can't believe I can't eat that" swirling around me. At one point the Lord really spoke to me saying that he has called me out to be more than this. There is a greater and higher purpose for all this discipline. 
My phrase as I go into this week is "Don't give up and never stop praying" That is theme as I head into my final week of this challenge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment