Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June 17th 2015

So I've been absent from my little blog world over here for a while. Honestly, I've been absent from truly being focused on my weight and health for a bit as well. I never totally throw in the towel and sit on the bench.... just sort of stop and eyeball the birds for a while.


I'm back on track for the last 2 weeks.... really feeling rested, and refocused.
I feel so much better when I'm watching my eating and focused I have no idea why I ever step off the trail and wander.
Taken this evening by my dear hubby!
It feel so much better to cut out the grains and sugar (My two top offenders) there are so many yummy things I can eat! It just takes focus and planning ahead. Which leads me to a new feature I hope to have on this blog here. Many people are asking me all the time "WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU EATING?"
I am going to start sharing my recipes on my little old blog here.
So, starting this evening I'll be sharing my grain free pizza recipe. It is YUMMY and so perfect as a replacement for regular pizza.

As far as other new things, I am wearing a pair of shorts in the picture I am sharing. I got some shorts last year at the end of the season and wore them a bit. THIS though, is my first summer where I start off the summer running through life in shorts. My body is not perfect but, if I waited for that to happen I would die without wearing shorts. So, I am ok with that. I just feel good enough to buy a pair and wear them.  I have not had the freedom to do this in many years!

So, all this to say I am back, excited about it and ready to share new tasty treats!















1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you! You look incredible and I am so happy you feel so good.

    ReplyDelete