Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July 1st 2015

I feel so excited to be entering a new month full of new possibilities. This one also holds many stressful yet, fun things to do so it will be a test on my will-power.  I've spent an entire month simply focused on healthy eating. I kind of took it back to basics to find a place of balance. So often I am trying to work out as well as eat as well as possible. Since I am a recovering stress eater this can often burn me out. So this was a re-boot.

It worked out amazingly this weekend. We had a reunion for my husband's college. His college years were a season of my life that held both excellent memories and yet also moments of striving to appear like I was just like everyone else and a bit of keeping up with the "Christian Joneses" I praise the Lord for bringing me through that experience and leading me into a authentic life of service and friendships in my 30s. This weekend though, brought the desire to jump back into a vat of chocolate sauce. I am so thankful for God's deliverance in this area as I experienced complete victory!
Now, on this side of the next month I am energized to see where the next steps where take me. The great thing is I'm not walking on my own I am being led by the unseen hand.

 Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before
1st Thessalonians 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment