Friday, January 22, 2016

Of Whole 30 and Major Sidetracks

I admit it... throw my hands up in the air and admit it.
I... got... sidetracked.
I let stress, vacations and the holidays sway my sight from the prize and take me away.
After several months of steady non-healthy eating and only mild work outs. 12 pounds made their way onto my frame. For another person this might be an easy thing just a little diet change and lose it all.
For me, who is trying to drop additional weight it was a setback to say the least.
I did not let it get me down and purposed to get back on the road of good health.


I began the Whole 30... for those who are not familiar with the program here is what I can not eat.

Soy
Grains
Sugar
MSG/Sulfates
Dairy

It is only for 30 days so I thought of this as a great kick-start to renewed weight loss and healthy eating.
We can do anything for 30 days right? The point is to figure out addictions and really focus on GOD through this whole month. Cutting it out and just kind of facing up to what might be leading me astray.
I am excited to see my clothes getting looser and even though I am not to get on the scale ( I did) and it's gone down a bit too.
Hopefully I'll see you back here a bit more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment